Monday, March 24, 2014

It's just me!

So this blog was originally made for my Marketing class (which by the way was very monotonous). Now that I am done with the class, I decided to reinvent and do a cliche blog that contains everyday life happenings, and rants.

Very original right?(x

I suppose I shall start off by talking a little bit about myself.


  • You can call me Aurora and I have been on this earth for 20 years. (In May) 
  • I am currently living in Nevada.
  • I do enjoy Anime. I have only watched a few and I am ALWAYS looking for more suggestions on animes to watch.
  • I LOVE going to EDM events and Shows.
  • I have a pretty wide range of music tastes. Country-Hardcore/Post Hardcore- Metal-EDM.
  • I did not really pay attention in my marketing class and that class ended over 13 weeks ago so I do not really remember how to use Blogger XD
  • I have been dating the man I want to marry for 2 years now, and we have known each other for 3.
  • I am VERY VERY VERY much a dog person, I have 4 of them <3  2 Great Danes, 1 Red Nose Pittbull, and 1 Pomeranian/ long haired-Chihuahua mix. I want like 20 more :D
  • I also have 3 siblings, one of which is unfortunately not here with us.
  • I am a Photography student, hence Forever Never Photography.(Thats what I want to name my future business.


I feel that this is a sufficient amount of beginning information to start you guys off with. The more I blog, the more you will find out about me.

I hope you all stay tuned for the next post<3



Love,
    Aurora


No comments:

Post a Comment